Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I MUST HAVE DOZED OFF

Wow, man... It's been almost two years since I posted "book coming out soon" under a false hope given to me by a publisher. To all my friends from Holland, Spain, France, Brazil and USA, I'm sorry I've been away so long. My book hasn't been published yet because music clearances, and I haven't found any publisher who's willing to deal with it. I don't want to take the lyrics out of my book, so... I'm still working on it. Any suggestions are welcome.
Afroula and Jean, I often think of you two and our days in Studio City back in 1985. Nice to hear from you!
Biskui, eu ainda tenho aquele disco do Pink Floyd que voce me deu, so que eles nao tocaram em Woodstock...rsrsrsrs, legal receber sua visita. E a sua tambem Ana Claudia, Pedrao, etc.. Beijos!
Maybe someday I'll find a publisher who believes in the Spirit of Woodstock.
Peace!

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome...I love your work

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, somebody with influence in the music business, help Mr. Nogueira share his Woodstock masterpiece with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking this site weekly for over a year! I am so sorry to hear of the trouble getting publishing rights. This book should definitely be made public. It's truly a beautiful creation! Rogerio, don't give up! Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete